We are here to help you
We know these are difficult times for our customers. State Bank of Chilton is here to support you now
and through the uncertainties ahead. Please continue to visit this page; we will continue to provide updates as it pertains to our services. Please know our team is working diligently to serve our customers and are here to help. Please contact us and we will assist with any questions or concerns you may have.
Our lobbies are open
We request that customers entering the lobby respect our guidelines, which include:
- Wear a face mask. Effective August 1, 2020, masks are required for bank customers per State of Wisconsin mandate. If you need a mask, please check with any bank employee and we'd be happy to provide you with one.
- Maintain social distancing protocol of a 6-foot distance from others.
- Use provided hand sanitizer prior to performing a transaction or meeting with a staff member.
- If you are unwell, we ask that you utilize available services such as online and mobile banking or contact us via phone or email.
Small Business Customers
Paycheck Protection Program (CARES ACT)
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) Paycheck Protection Program is designed to help eligible
businesses cover their payroll and overhead expenses during the COVID-19 crisis. State Bank of Chilton wants to help you access these emergency funds so you may continue to pay your employees and ultimately sustain your business. We remain committed to helping our customers get access to these funds.
- PPP Overview
- PPP Fact Sheet
- PPP Borrower Application Form
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Guide
- PPP Loan Forgiveness Calculation Tool
Economic Injury Disaster Loan
An economic injury disaster loan (EIDL) with the SBA now comes with up to a $10,000 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance. This advance will provide economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing a temporary loss of revenue. Funds will be made available following a successful application. This loan advance will not have to be repaid. To apply for a COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan and loan advance, click here.
COronavirus preparedness update (3/18/2020)
In an abundance of caution, and with the health of our employees and customers in mind, we have made the decision to close our lobbies to general customer traffic effective Wednesday, March 18.
Lobbies will be closed until further notice. Drive-thru will be open for business as usual at all offices.
Appointments are available for customers who need to meet in person or who require access to their safe deposit box.
Our night depositories at all locations will be checked throughout business hours in order to complete the transaction on the business day of deposit.
As a reminder, we have several non-personal contact banking options such as eBranch Business Online and mobile check deposit in addition to access to 32,000 surcharge free ATMs. Our staff remains ready to help you get started with any of these services.
We will resume normal office hours as soon as the need for social distancing has decreased.
COronavirus preparedness update (3/17/2020)
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority amidst concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19). We are proactively monitoring the situation and are taking steps to ensure we continue to operate safely and effectively.
We do not anticipate an interruption in providing service to our customers. The Bank has tested our business continuity plans to continue providing service during situations such as this.
Our employees have been apprised of best practices in preventing the spread of viruses. We continually monitor information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to remain current on the COVID-19 situation and will continue to update our customers and employees as things evolve.
You can help reduce the spread of COVID-19 by adhering to the following recommendations:
- Exercise all the precautions outlined by the CDC including frequent handwashing, social distancing, and isolation if you are not feeling well or have been in direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Use non-personal contact banking as much as feasible including eBranch online banking, mobile check deposit, debit cards, ATMs and night depositories.
- Use our drive-ups where person-to-person contact is limited.
- Delay person-to-person office visits that are not urgent. If necessary, call or email us to schedule an appointment.
As always, please be cautious of potential fraud attempts. We will not ask you for account numbers or confidential information over email. If you are suspicious of an email, text message, or phone call, please contact us to verify that it is legitimate. Remember to never give out personal information – such as bank account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, personal identification numbers, or your social security number in an email, letter, or conversation that you did not initiate.
We are here for our customers and are responsive to your needs. We take pride in being highly responsive and can adapt quickly in such times of uncertainty. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your banking relationship. We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and evaluate additional measures to support our customers. If you have any questions, email us at email@example.com or call us at (866) 742-2823.
Laura J. Hoerth
State Bank of Chilton